WELCOME TO LRC
LRC is a highly respected firm, in business since 2009. LRC specializes in high-end retail stores and maintains top rankings as one of America's fastest growing private company with many recognition’s to its credit. LRC has built its business on the high number of repeat clients and referrals based on an impressive reputation for delivering clients a standard of excellence, high quality service and on-time performance at reasonable rates. Many of the most recognizable names in retail have selected LRC to build for them nationwide.
With thousands of esteemed projects in our portfolio, LRC has a proven history and experience with elaborate interior finishes, national roll-outs and comprehensive ground-up projects. LRC is considered one of the nation’s top retail contractors, as the number of national brands that seek out LRC continues to grow and expand. You can rest assured that LRC has the skill, expertise and track record to meet your highest standards.
Our clients demand nothing less than a standard of excellence, and our goal is not only to meet but to exceed their expectations. We welcome you to explore our website where you will find many resourceful pages filled with information on LRC services and how we can help you. Feel free to contact us At LRC we are “always at your service.”
President / Co-Owner/
Mr. Spencer has more than 20 years of experience operating retail and commercial construction businesses. He presently is the Co-Owner of Landmark Retail Corp. Mr. Spencer previously founded JASP Construction, a business that provided maintenance and construction for high-end retail customers nationwide. JASP Construction was re-organized when Mr. Pizza joined as co-owner. He also formed Landmark Painting, which he operated for more than 11 years.
President with 20+ years experience
- Responsible for implementing procedures to ensure efficiencies across the board that allowed LRC to grow rapidly.
- Manages Estimating, staffing, payroll, sales and marketing Expert in retail and commercial construction.
- Planning and execution of project requirements to meet strict deadlines.
Mr. Pizza has an extensive background in the construction industry, with more than a decade of experience in operations. Mr. Pizza most recently was a Construction Manager with Liz Claiborne. He previously served as the Chief Operating Officer at Nelson Construction Inc. Mr. Pizza is presently a Co-Owner and Executive Vice President of Landmark Retail Corp, where he monitors efforts to ensure adherence to strategic plans and objectives and also for managing resource allocation profitably. He also manages general contractors during onsite construction and works with the company’s real estate, design, and financial divisions.
Vice President of Construction and Facilities 20+ years experience
- Responsible for the management, supervision and completion of new store and remodel construction projects from design development through store opening and closeout for our internal clients.
- Implemented procedures and protocol for the Construction and Facilities division. Supervises a staff of Project Managers and Facility Coordinators.
- Responsible for organizing and executing a variety of construction consultant projects for a Retail Corporations concentrating in New Stores, Shop in shops, Remodels, Refresh and Re-branding