WELCOME TO LRC
Landmark Retail Corp, Inc., (also referred to as “LRC” has been in business since February 2009, operating as a construction project management and facilities maintenance firm for national multi-unit retail companies. , Based in Little Falls New Jersey the company currently has a roster that includes several high-end retailers. Its services allow these brands to focus on the core of their day-to-day activities while ensuring that their expansions, remodels and existing facilities across the country are executed with strict attention to detail. For companies that do not have an in-house construction department or don’t want to go to the expense of adding supplemental staff, LRC’s services are a comprehensive, reliable, and cost-effective alternative.
LRC also provides ongoing facility and building maintenance services, as well as 24/7 emergency response, for multi-unit retail owners, developers, and franchisees. LRC operates throughout the mainland U.S., as well as Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Unlike many other companies in the industry, LRC offers its clients a full suite of services.
Our clients demand nothing less than a standard of excellence, and our goal is not only to meet but to exceed their expectations. We welcome you to explore our website where you will find many resourceful pages filled with information on LRC services and how we can help you. Feel free to contact us At LRC we are “always at your service.”
President / Co-Owner/
Mr. Spencer has more than 20 years of experience operating retail and commercial construction businesses. He presently is the Co-Owner of Landmark Retail Corp. Mr. Spencer previously founded JASP Construction, a business that provided maintenance and construction for high-end retail customers nationwide. JASP Construction was re-organized when Mr. Pizza joined as co-owner. He also formed Landmark Painting, which he operated for more than 11 years.
President with 20+ years experience
- Responsible for implementing procedures to ensure efficiencies across the board that allowed LRC to grow rapidly.
- Manages Estimating, staffing, payroll, sales, and marketing Expert in retail and commercial construction.
- Planning and execution of project requirements to meet strict deadlines.
Executive V.P / Co-Owner
Mr. Pizza has an extensive background in the construction industry, with more than a decade of experience in operations. Mr. Pizza most recently was a Construction Manager with Liz Claiborne. He previously served as the Chief Operating Officer at Nelson Construction Inc. Mr. Pizza is presently a Co-Owner and Executive Vice President of Landmark Retail Corp, where he monitors efforts to ensure adherence to strategic plans and objectives and also for managing resource allocation profitably. He also manages general contractors during onsite construction and works with the company’s real estate, design, and financial divisions.
Vice President of Construction and Facilities 20+ years experience
- Responsible for the management, supervision, and completion of new store and remodel construction projects from design development through store opening and closeout for our internal clients.
- Implemented procedures and protocol for the Construction and Facilities division. Supervises a staff of Project Managers and Facility Coordinators.
- Responsible for organizing and executing a variety of construction consultant projects for a Retail Corporations concentrating in New Stores, Shop in shops, Remodels, Refresh and Re-branding
Dir. of Operations
Sr. Construction Manager
Construction & Facilities Coordinator